Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Days away
RWA Nationals is NEXT WEEK! I am so excited, I can hardly wait.

I know it is probably wrong to be SO TERRIBLY excited to get away from the DH and kiddos (and I did go get my hair done today so I had a nice quiet three hours with the Lovely Tomasina) but after the DH was gone most of June, I NEED A BREAK!!!!!!

I also got a new phone, and of course the dern thing isn't working right so I will get another new phone in a couple of days and have to send the first new phone back--JOY!

Gotta go trolling through my closet to figure out exactly how much clothing I can stuff into one suitcase--and I am going for maximum density since I am not flying this year--so the other is free for all the books I will bring home :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
I am seriously jealous! Have fun in Dallas :)

Blogger Unknown said...
You can always haul books and put them in your trunk each day. Then you don't realize how much you've got until you get home and it's like Christmas.

I'm looking forward to next week.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Toni--I will! (and at least I don't have to fly or tackle a train this year. . . )

Lynn--I'm not taking my car, but I plan to get as many as humanly possible!