I have been writing/creating for as long as I can remember. I don't know that there's anything special about that, it's just the way I am/haven been/will be. It's me. The hubby is creative too, though in a different medium than I am (he was a thespian as a kid, well, he's also dabbled at writing a time or two, so...) so my kids are predisposed to in from both sides. Does that mean they are creative? Well, my totally biased opinion is that yes, every last danged one of them are creative as hell. Do they want to be? See it in themselves? Even try to cultivate that creativity? Not at all.
It drives me a little bonkers when they relay something to me with so much dramatic flare that you're right there in the moment with them (and there are many more examples I could give you, but I won't bore you with my parental bragging). Cut to when you happen to mention that they should be a writer or whatever. Their reaction is not even consideration, but to shut down completely and say, "I hate writing." Or "I hate reading." It should break my heart, but really it chaps my hide more than anything. Again, totally biased mom here, but my kids might not be able make a real go of it right at this age. But they could at least hone skills that they clearly possess.
Granted, my kids are still young yet. So there is still hope they will turn that corner and decide to try their hand at something. Anything. I just really hate how, right now, they won't even consider the idea that they could/would do it.
I take it back, I do have one kid who is somewhat pursuing creative endeavors. He's my rocker kid and just by being in marching band and concert band, he's at least immersed in music daily.
Do you have someone in your life who you just know has a creative bent but will not for whatever reason work at it? Have you given up trying to get them to take a chance? Or are you standing back and waiting for the right time to give the extra little push they may need?

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE