Okay so that’s not quite right. It’s supposed to be, two truths and a lie. Have you ever played this game? You give three “facts” about yourself, two of which are true, the third being a lie (pretty self-explanatory by the title). I figured I would tweak this game a tad (hence being one truth) and update folks on some news about me. It’s a fun way to get the word out, yes?
Anyhoo… here we go.
1) I am pregnant with boy child #5
2) I sold a two-book deal to Harlequin
3) I got a fairy tattoo on my shoulder
Out of the three, which one do you think is the truth? Can you guess or do you hate guessing games? (who could hate guessing games, though?!?)
So what do you think? Going, going….
The truth is:
2) Yes, I signed a two book contract with Harlequin's e-first series/division. Back in April I submitted a contemporary manuscript to Carina Press--which is Harlequin's e-publisher. They were actually full of contemporary manuscripts but seemed to like it so much they passed it over to the Harlequin e-first division. I got “the call” (yes an actual phone call) from Harlequin on Thursday last week. Then I did the Snoopy dance for a full ten minutes.
Can I tell you how awesome that was! ![]()
While I was on the phone discussing the manuscript they have, I just happened to mention that I was working on a book for the sister. The director said they would/could include that book in the contract as well. I think I was just shy of bursting. This is the first time I have ever had a book under contract and I am a wee bit nervous about that. I have actual deadlines for a proposal and a final manuscript. Scary!
Yet, I am over the moon. ![]()
And just FYI… if you guessed #1, OMG
bite your tongue. The baby-making factory is closed, closed and closed some more!
If you guessed #3, yeah, I am still a big ole chicken. And it’s not that I won’t ever get a tattoo, I just haven’t narrowed down the where (on the body) and the what (it might be). Trust me, though, if I ever get one, y’all will be the second to know. I would have to tell Amie first—then revive her when she passes out from the shock! ![]()

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE