Schools out… One kid graduated (WOOHOO), three more are in the awwwsssss of summer break. I can’t believe how quickly this past school year flew by. It felt like we never sat down and at the same time like I didn’t get anything done. I didn’t make too many summer plans, some due to the hubby’s work schedule and some because the month of May and beginning of Jun kicked my butt. We were so chock full of things to do up until this past week I could barely breathe as it was.
Writing-wise, just knowing summer is here, doesn’t ensure I will have time/inclination to write. The worst writing-times I’ve had was when I’ve sat down and planned out x-amount of time to write. 99% of the time it doesn’t work out thanks to Murphy and his stupid Law. But I will endeavor to make “some”thing work over the next couple of months. Still… as things are still solely dictated by my kids’ schedules, we still revolve around the school year. So technically we’re in a “break” But we have baseball camp, band camp, band fundraisers and who knows what else will crop up.
What are you summer plans? Do you make them or is summer just an, eh afterthought? Do you remember back when you did have the summer breaks and it was fun and relaxing? Even though my kids are on break, I can’t say it’s too relaxing for me (giggle-fights that turn into real fights—that seem to happen daily… yeah, so not relaxing). Do your writing habits change with the seasons or do you stay steady throughout the year?

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE