I have this really bad habit of staring at people. I don’t mean to do it. I don’t know that I can help it. And I mean nothing by it, I just ... start to stare. The thing is, I will look at a person, then my mind goes off on a tangent then another and another. A moment later, I either get a funny look from the stare-ie or I shake myself out of my reverie and hope no one noticed.
It became a problem recently when we were at an in-law's house and I was off in my little la-la-land. Later my kid points out to me that said in-law was not too happy that I had a blank stare at what she’d said. It took me a long moment to think back on what he was referring to.I realized I was there, in that place where I was eight bumps ahead of whatever had caught my attention in the first place. Dang it. I suppose I could call her up and tell her this is what I do and it had nothing to do with anything she said, but alas...I did not. (mostly on the hopes that she has forgotten the entire thing—and I’m a big ole chicken.)
I can’t say how long this has been going on. A few years at least. It has become somewhat of a nuisance. I mean, when you’re caught staring and the person doesn’t know that it’s nothing to do with them... yeah, I get looked back at A LOT!
Does this ever happen to you? Do you get caught in a daydream moment and folks thinks you’re creepy or weird? Do you ever try to explain?

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE