Okay so, this has nothing to do with the song but more with actual telephone convos. I don’t like to talk on the phone. Okay I know that seems like a totally anti-girlie thing. And believe you me, I have still put in enough phone-time in my life to average out to a high-girlie rating (when you were in high school, did you ever call your beau and talk all night, or at the very least call, then fall asleep with the phone still connected to the other end... me *all* the time!)
So anyway, back to now. I do talk on the phone some, it’s not like I abhor it completely—okay actually I do, *but*—it’s more out of necessity than anything. I talk to the moms on the phone. Being that they—despite mine and hubby’s age—are still parents and need to check in with their babies, so I will talk to them. And I call one of my brothers from time to time, because that’s about the only way I can ever get in touch with him (ever check email little bro?!?!) …oh and one of my girl friends gets on a talking bent every now and again—and we can gab about nothing for hours—but for the most part, I could do without talking on the phone.
Okay, I can admit, I am every so slightly socially inept. Some comes from lack of practice—I am a homebody who likes to well, stay home. And with the popularity and ease of email and texts it’s so easy to let social graces and interactions fall to the wayside. Not to mention with Facebook, Twitter and the likes, you can read up on someone’s activities and it’s like they told you about their new job or what they had for lunch—no need to call then, huh?!?
…and lets not get me started on all the stupid political calls as well as the mega-amounts of unsolicited crap despite the “Do Not Call” list. And half the time I have no clue were my cell phone is, so, in a house full of noisy boys, if it rings it’s just more background noise to block out
So, if you call me and I don’t answer, don’t take it personally. It’s not you, it’s me ![]()

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE