I am a listmaker, to the point my family makes fun of it (though I got one person back recently when she was telling me about her list--mmm-hmmm, not so funny now is it...LOL). But for me, I *have* to make lists to remember things—my memory has gone to moosh over the last few years. I've talked about my book spreadsheet that I have for all my books. It was one of the first extensive (and is still the *most* extensive) list that I have.
Some of the need comes from have a family of six. It's hard to keep everything coordinated and scheduled without a list. I've tried to do it without and I ended up missing one kid's game and almost another since they were at the same time. Even with the lists, though, I still eff it up from time to time. Last December, I missed a doctor's appt and hair dresser's appt (the more important of the two, let me tell ya) because while I wrote out my list, I didn't look at it again until the day after—which cost me a much needed trim and $35 to the doc for missing.
I especially need the lists for busy kid times like back to school or Christmas. One year school shopping, one kid ended up with 8 or 9 shirts and another with only one because I deviated from the list (and the 8/9 shirt-kid is way more persistent when he wants things). I try never to back-to-school shop without my list (and in case you might ask—yes, I build a spread sheet for what the kids "must have" and "would like to have" so I don't go overboard buying since I *am* the push-over parent).
The lists and even PostIt Notes (I mentioned before—I love me some PostIt Notes) are everywhere in my house. I have paper in all the rooms just in case I need to write stuff out. And funny enough, when I make lists, unless it's for something very specific, I have to have a minimum amount of items (won't make a list of two--that's just weird to me) and it *has* to end up odd-numbered. I don't know why and yeah, it's weird that I have a list-quirk...
Are you a list-maker? Do you get antsy without your lists? Or are you easy-peasy going so it's not necessary *all* the time? Can you remember with out your list?

AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE NOW
NOW AVAILABLE
NOW AVAILABLE