Monday, June 13, 2011
How do you book ... part one
A fun survey to start Summer break. Feel free to answer any or all either/or questions on your reading habits...


Contemporary, Historical, or Paranormal?

Contemporary then Historical, Paranormal on rare, rare occasion

Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback?
YES!

Heyer or Austen?
Austen…Queen of the chick books.

Amazon or Brick and Mortar?
Amazon—I am lazy, what can I say.

Barnes & Noble or Wal-mart/Target?
Do I have to?

Woodiwiss or Lindsay?
Woodiwiss……only ‘cause I have read more by her

First romance novel you ever remember reading?
Janet Dailey – Americana series (can’t remember which state--but I think it was Maine)

Alphabetize by author Alphabetize by title or random?
Have on a spread sheet with location mentioned.

Keep, Throw Away or Sell?
WHO IN THE HELL THROWS AWAY BOOKS – uh-uh—no way….

Read with dustjacket or remove it?
Remove it and set aside so it won’t get messed