So I have managed to catch a lovely back-to-school cold and have been feeling lousy the past few days. My brain is a little on the moosh side so instead of thinking up some witty topic how 'bout you tell me what your fave guilty pleasure for TV is (maybe something that no one else who knows you would guess you watch... it's just between you and me... ). Also what's the one show you will alter your schedule for?
As far as guilty, I don't think I've ever been caught—'cause I can change the channel with lightening speed, and I keep my finger on the "last" button when I watch it—but I have to admit to watching those Kardashian sisters. It's just so darn interesting and so far away from my life. (And okay I watched a little of the BAD GIRLS CLUB the other day too...)
And for rescheduling life, I have to say with the advent of the DVR it has become unnecessary to do that, but there were times in the past I am sure we did. We—meaning me—did get the DVR to not miss the season finale of GHOST WHISPERER four years ago. DVR or no, the Cowboys games have made my life hell—who schedules kids' b-day parties during the Cowboys, c'mon—between me and the dh, he is *way* more the people person than I, but I have schlepped my behind to more than one party thanks to ill timed football games/b-day parties.
I have also been on a CRIMINAL MINDS kick. I caught one episode late at night, by accident (I'd left the TV in my room on that channel and blam I was hooked in about ten minutes—set it to record the new season on my DVR...hehehe).
So since I watch *way* too much TV and have no plans to change that any time soon, share with me your TV-ish-ness while I go make another cup of hot tea......