Sunday, July 29, 2007
Strange bedfellows
The last two nights, I have fallen asleep with a child draped across me (okay—Friday, Mini-Me draped child, last night Spare—nursing a fever—watching Sports Center) and in the morning . . . I wake to snoring and/or kicking child. WTF?

Why the DH let them sleep with me and he stayed on the sofa—NO CLUE! And really Mini-me kicked and kicked ALL night long. His brothers have complained before (weekends and summers the boys all pile in the living room floor—I guess when you have three brothers every night is like a sleep over!) they would moan about him kicking them and I dismissed it as whining! WELL. . . . they were right!

Now don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos, but I don't wanna wake to a small pair of feet shoved up my nose! EW!
1 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Okay, maybe I snored, but at least I didn't stick my feet up your nose. *gg*