Monday, July 30, 2007
EW!!!!!!!!
Apparently, I am a big ole wienie! The DH and the kids were watching "HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS". EW! I had to leave the room, and turn the music up so I couldn't hear the gagging/puking parts.

I read the book when I was in 3rd or 4th grade but apparently the years have decreased my ick tolerance factor.

again I must say EW!

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
LOL, that's me too. And I could watch horror flicks, but not anymore!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Yo...I come over just in time to be grossed out...*gag*...thanks...LOL

Hey! How come this blog isn't listed in your profile???

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Hey Toni--I had a friend in high school who would drag me to all the horror films. . . pretty much I am a disney gal now thanks to the kiddos.

Bonnie--it should be there, I think it is spelled wrong (it wouldn't let me change it when I had tried before!)