I can feel it already and I haven't even left for Nationals yet. Blogger withdrawal--well not JUST blogger but all things computer. I decided not to take the laptop with me all the way to Dallas--I know, so far! One, since the dh thinks it'll be around $20 a day for internet use and two, when will I have the time to sit at the computer.
But my new phone has internet access (and an MP3 player and all sorts of gadgets I haven't figured out yet). Again, I don't see myself having the time to take a breather, much less play Solitaire, er ah, I mean write.
I haven't started packing yet, despite my imminent departure in two days--but I do have piles. . . all over the house! And as I am quite the procrastinator, I still have to finish the galley edits on my September release before I go--I am on page 35 . . . of 300-ish--nothing like a deadline to get your arse in gear. And I need to prepare my "pitch" for my editor/agent appointments. I did finish all my contest entries though that's gotta count for something!
I so CANNOT wait for conference. I get so energized afterwards and have actually finished two books within a month of returning home from the other ones I have attended--go me!
AND--if you're going to conference too,
Ames and I have a contest going. If you can find us (and don't already know us--that's cheating!) I have some special goodie-bags for Chica-fans!
Labels: conference
I'd feel like I left my underware at home if i went anywhere without my laptop!