I took the kids to see Shrek the Third yesterday—I don't know if it's just me, but as I am sitting through these movies (this is the fourth or fifth we have seen since school got out), I cannot help but think of a MILLION other things that I could be doing. Not that being home now, I am working on the next novel—I have MySpaced, I have blog-hopped a bit, tweaked the new website I designed for cousin H. But in the movie watching Shrek babies barf and multiply, I could not wait to get home.
Don't get me wrong, it was a cute movie—but my patience has left the building.
Maybe it's the heat. The A/C went out for a short time yesterday ( no worries—I fixed it right up). Dunno—let's see if I can be productive today—need more coffee first!
found a new pic—can't say I am tired of these yet!
OH . . . and P.S. I don't how I lived with out cable internet before . . .
Labels: life