The phones have been in and out . . . AT&T fixes and taketh away, I think the construction up the street may be the culprit, but what can you do?
The kids are over-scheduled this week. Two summer day-camps, one half day play-date-ish thing with out-of-town friends and leftover sugar rush from my cousin's wedding this past weekend—Welcome to the family, Mary (officially—she's been stuck with us for NINE years already!)
Add to that, helping someone start up a business by building her website . . . it's fun, time consuming, but fun.
Did I mention, the DH has been gone for ten days doing Basketball playoffs—and shall remain gone for at least ten more—joy! NOT!
My conference is coming up soon and I am so excited! Is it wrong to want to get away so badly I can picture my feet aching from walking in the cute-but-uncomfortable shoes?
Labels: life