I’ve been tagged by
MIK, so here goes!
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random facts/habits about me:
1. I have a 16-year-old brother (and a 22yo and a 28yo)
2. I taught myself how to knit, because I was bored and it looked interesting—ten pm one weeknight and I ran up to Wal-mart three times to buy knitting supplies.
3. I am scared to death of ghosts and ghost stories yet I am addicted to Ghost Hunters, Ghost Whisperer and Medium. :-)
4. I loathe spiders—fiercely!
5. I get chronic headaches—have since I was 9—but I abhor doctors more than spiders or ghosts.
6. I am totally OCD about some things—if I need to buy something (and I mean ONE thing), I will usually buy four . . . JUST IN CASE . . . then often I will buy four more to make sure . . . be it pens, clothes for the kids, lipstick . . . you name it . . .
7. I have a spreadsheet of all the books I own (close to 1300). It tells whether I read, liked it, where in the house it is located, if it’s a series . . . many many things.
8. I have fourteen versions of solitaire on my computer and am well skilled in ALL.
I’m tagging:
Snow White
Happy
Sneezy
Dopey
Doc
Bashful
Grumpy
Sleepy
if you feel you resemble them—go for it.
Labels: tag
I knitted myself a mohair jumper when I was 16. It hung down to my knees and was a disaster, but I wore it anyway :)