So. . . I cut my finger opening a can of Mac-n-cheese for Mini-me. . . only I could gash myself and dump processed cheese all over me in one oh-so-gracious move -
GAW!
and to go with that, the Scooby Doo bandage cut's poor Fred's head off when wrapped around my finger. . . a crying shame!
You know what I miss . . .
squirrels. My neighborhood is less than a decade old and none of the trees are overly big. I miss the bushy tailed critters--birds, I could use a little less of.
Just because they make an outfit in your size DOES NOT mean you need to purchase it and wear the disgrace in public. . . s'all I am saying.
A Mini-me will not bother you when you got nothing going on, but the minute you start to edit your book (or write a blog post), whamo-bamo mom I-need-your-undivided-attention RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW won't shut up!
What irks you? Think about it and get back to me. . . . . . . . . . . .
Labels: blather
I was scanning your blog (when I should be working on my almost finished MS...) Anyway, I digress.
Your rant about clothing size? What really bugs me are people (teenagers, twenty somethings, thirty somethings, etc.) that try to squeeze into an outfit that:
1) is not meant for the body type (skimpy on plumpy??)
2) makes them look like they should be on the street corner, possibly because of #1 or, face it, it's just too darn little
3) obviously interferes with their vision. Honestly, who would want to have a "muffin top" over their pants or 40 rolls only emphasized by the skin tight tee shirt?
I'd have a second rant, but you wouldn't want to hear it. Read messages to Michelle's blog on SFC yesterday - you'll understand.