Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I have learned...
Recent events have been a real learning time for me. Here are a few things I can share with you...

*--Carry a spare key and cell phone with you at ALL TIMES!

*--You make ONE mistake and everyone will remind you of it over and over.

*--If you mention something even if it was the kids idea, they will poo-poo it faster than prune juice.

*--Ten year olds know EVERYthing.

*--Little boys are very sensitive about their hair (especially if it is long).

*--Don't talk to the DH on the phone when he and said ten-year-old are arguing over the remote.

*--Every now and again, your DH can surprise you and do the dishes while you sleep (Who knew he still knew how...wonder what he's after).

*--Don't discourage anyone's writing, even if you don't "get it". (What if a non-romance reading/writing person gave you the advice to quit while you're ahead - passion is passion, support it!)
4 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Oh my--especially on the last one. Set the ten year old on them!!

Blogger Bernita said...
Hmmm, there's a story in that last.

Blogger Sandy J said...
What happened to the remote fight?

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I have a key hanging on my door knob that I take outside with me every time because I have a safety lock too. And yes, I read about your locked door adventure, just didn't have time to comment.

Who won the remote?

And I'm with Toni - sic the ten year old on them.