I know I have been lax in keep up blogging. My RWA chapter sponsers a contest every year to raise funds. I am in charge of the Published Author portion. I get to receive, catelogue, find judges for and then mail out ALL the entires=we're talking 4 copies, each of over sixty books. It is quite fun but majorly time consuming. (Let me tell you, trying to find judges who aren't in an area hit heavy by weather and are capable of actually getting the packets is more difficult than you might think-and after the weather report this morning I am afraid at least two judges may not get theirs on time). I finally got all 24 packets of books sent out last week.
ANYHOO-I
blogged over at the Chicas today. Come see what it's like to lock you and your four kids out of the house....

I like this pic - what can I say (plus he is the inspiration for one of my characters-YUM)