Thursday, January 11, 2007
Almost the weekend...
So I tend not to be a braggart, but I failed to mention that I am now the new President of The Yellow Rose Romance Writers.

This Saturday will be my first official meeting and I am a tad nervous . . . can you believe that - those that know me well are probably laughing and thinking yeah, right . . .


It's pretty cool - I love the 'Buds bunches so it's kinda like a group of friends getting together talking over something they share a love for - writing.
Still I am nervous - so wish me luck!
3 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
LOL...congratulations...why do you have a black and white rose, rather than a yellow one?

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Do you have your ice skates handy?

You'll do fine.

Congratulations!

Blogger Sandy J said...
Finally!! For some reason I have been blocked from commenting on your blog. Have I been bad or something?

Don't worry, you will do fine at the meeting. Love ya!