Got a meme from the dh :-P
Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!
Your Name:
Dennie
1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colors – lots and lots of colors (surprised?!?!)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not if I can help it
5. When do you put your decorations up? whenever I can’t stand the kids asking, “When are we gonna put the tree up?” – I am usually good til about the tenth…
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Chose only one!?!?!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: oh boy – hmmm… not sure
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean “the truth”? Did he go on a diet and fakes the fat now or something?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? If we’re at an extended celebration we do but not our gifts in the immediate family.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have handmade ornaments, Hallmark Keepsakes and ones from the DH and my childhoods (and Mini-me stuck a few pieces of paper on it last night – not sure what that’s about).
11. Snow: Love it or Dread it? Hello, Texas, rarely see it.
12 . Can you ice skate? In the drive way sure – we get more ice than snow.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Which year? I got a doll for my first Christmas when we still lived in Alaska – still have it – it’s sitting on my sewing machine (actually I still all 3 of the dolls I got that year – I’m a pack rat what can I say?) - the year 1970-something.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Again with the picking of ONE thing...
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making my kids scream when I belt out Christmas carols
17. What tops your tree? Santa – but dressed in 1700’s garb
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving – der… can’t wait for the kids to open their gifts… hehehe
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Okay? In small doses they are okay – pulling them out of the dogs' hair – not so much!
Let me know if you answer and post it somewhere …
Merry Christmas all!