Wednesday, October 11, 2006
not again....
man, (SANDY COVER YOUR EYES) I killked another vacuum - that makes the fourth one in two years - what the hell is up w/ that? I think it is a sign - DO NOT CLEAN - I think I shall adhear to that for sure now - it's not worth the pain of loosing another perfectly good appliance - *sniff, sniff* it hurts I tell ya


ON A GOOD NOTE: GHOST HUNTERS starts today and there is an all-day marathon (ok I suppose that is what marathon means - but I have seen some that are only a few hours - ALL DAY BABY!) and tonight at 9/8 central the season premiere - as I told one of the guys in the show - aw-right!
9 Comments:
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Good for you, Dennie! I think you have a special talent that must be used for good.

So... you wanna come over to my house and give my vacuum your evil eye?

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Me too! My vacuum would be a willing target!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
you don't understand - I have this dog - w/ long BLACK hair that sheds like crazy..... at least the attachment hose still works - I can suck up one clump at a time.... :-(

I will say - this is why I went for one of the cheaper models - I knew it wouldn't last long....

Blogger Bernita said...
I use a shop-vac.
Hasn't failed me yet...of course it's not used that often...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
We watched that show last night! I was surprised...it was good! I haven't ever watched it which is strange cos we're HUGE SciFi-ers!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Bernita - that scares me - the thought have having something w/ so much power - LOL

Hey Voodoo - I LOVE that show! But you'd have to really appreciate my affinity (or rather how truly frightened I am) with ghosts - LOL - it's be like a vegaterian wathcing Iron Chef on Beef night - LOL - scares the daylights outta you but you cannot stop watching....

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Dennie--I hate vaccuums. We stole our last one. It was one of those stupid accidents when we only realized they hadn't charged us when we got home. Biggest store in the world, 3 mile drive? I'm afraid we didn't confess gov'ner.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
mums the word Toni =)

Blogger Sandy J said...
Whaaat? Killed another vacuum cleaner??? And I have been so busy I didn't see your post on the Ghost Hunters marathon! Rats!