Monday, October 16, 2006
Do you Nano?
Nanowrimo AKA National Novel Writing Month starts in a couple of weeks.

Are you getting geared up to participate? I am raring to go for it. Toying with an idea or two and plan to have an outline done by the end of next week (yes, that is permitted).

Are you competitive? Are you up for the challenge?

See you there . . . I will win!
7 Comments:
Blogger Scott Stambler said...
geez, it takes me two hours to write a post.....

how bout a set of tennis?

may you win. :)

Portnoy
(who found you with an answer to my dog's chewing the phone. take that for cryptic)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
hey Portnoy - criptic would be the thing... LOL

I love Nano; it is a great excercise for me 'cause I have a hard time focusing -

Blogger Scott Stambler said...
hey dennie,

cryptic revealed: i found you thru BP Wren site. You answered my question about my dog chewing our phone...

thank you for visiting, too.

i'll have a look at nano.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
der - color me a tad slow at times - LOL - I have been known to find the most minute detail - yet I tend to miss the big ones right in front of my face - like the name on the post above mine - LOL

Blogger Emma Petersen said...
NANO scares me and not in a good way! What if I don't meet my goal? What if I get writer's block? What if I break a finger and can't write? Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!






Sorry. :/

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
aww Emma - it's not so bad - I am uber-competive so for me that's half the fun right there.

Last year I did it so the family knows - November is typing month!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Yea....you did it last year...LOL...and I'll be right there again yapping like one of thise little ankle biting chi-chi...auh crap! One of those little rat dogs!