Saturday, September 23, 2006
The Winner:
for the FREE copy of my new release DEADLY MISTAKES - drawn from all the commentors in a completely imparcial manner (the kids randomly picked a name and lest you think it rigged they had NO clue what they were drawing for - not sure if I ever did tell them..... hmmm.....)



but I digress - the winner of the copy of DEADLY MISTAKES is:



* * * * drum roll please * * * *


Ballpoint Wren - woohoo and congrats to you!

I have it in several different formats, just let me know what you would like.

and watch the Chicas blog next week for a chance to win nifty chenille socks and Bitch-in-a-box (those are Amie's - I think mine are called Dirty Girl - hehe)

Thanks for playing and stay tuned for MORE fun and excitement.
5 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Woohoo Ballpoint! Congratulations :>

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Congrats Ballpoint! Next week is gonna be a ton of fun!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Congratulations Bonnie Wren!

Hey, Dennie congrats on the new release. What are you dreaming up for NaNoWriMo?

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
aka Nanosobmo

*snort*

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
PS love the avatar