Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Rumor has it...
There is a chica-licious new blog. Four great authors have collaborated to bring you a super new blog. For writers, readers and just plain lovers of the written word. Check them out:
Southern Fried Chicas


Oh and don’t forget…
My new book:
Deadly Mistakes
released today.

Pick up your copy at My Bookstore and More!




OH and – to celebrate my newest release and the Chica’s blog – Friday night, I will draw a name from those who leave comments this week (on mine and/or the Chica's blog). They will receive a copy of the book! Pass the word…

...and next week we have socks from, as Amie calls it, "Our not to Oklahoma trip"
10 Comments:
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Heh! I like the "Chica Chica Boom Boom" links!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Thanks....LOL

Blogger Sandy J said...
Congratulations!!!

Love the avatar look tonight!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
What day is it??

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
thanks Sandy...

Toni - Huh? LOl - color me slow this week....

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Are we doing socks next week? Coolness. My son stole a pair of mine (the brown and white striped ones). i'll NEVER get them back. I"m thinking of playing hookey tomorrow. he's sick home today alone (bad mom) and I told him if he felt bad I'd stay home with him tomorrow. I need a mental health day bad!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
(((HUGS))) hon - sorry - but trust me I know the feeling !!! Yep Next week socks - Yeehaw

Anonymous Anonymous said...
YAY on your book!!!!!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
LOL--I can't even remember the year so the day was beyond me :)

I need a mental health day. Please!!!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Your Avatar scares me.

I need a mental health week. Hell, a mental health month probably wouldn't be enough.

Love the new blog.