Sunday, September 10, 2006
No, that's not OKLAHOMA
So okay the sign we just passed said it. - "It's just a sign."

Well then we pass this reddish water place - "Hmm, that's interesting."

Then you come upon a Casino - "Okay. Maybe I took a wrong turn and we're in OKLAHOMA."

"You promise not to tell anyone right?"
14 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Oklahoma! OK.

Soooo, Vandermissjagt, huh? LOL

Go Cowboys!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I'm sorry but it was too funny to NOT Share! Forgive me my friend. We're not driving to Vegas are we?

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
And if it's any consolation I didn't sleep good cuz I couldn't sleep on my ear =)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
awww - I am sooooo.... glad I didn't do it... sorry hon!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
We're not driving to Vegas are we?

Only if you're supposed to go to El Paso ... (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Um, ear?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I'm not telling... hehehe

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I'll live! =)
Bailey I had some old earring holes re-pierced yesterday including one that's in the carteledge.

Blogger Sandy J said...
Ouch!

Glad you guys had a good time. Any luck on your stalking?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thelma and Louise who??

LMAO!!! :-D

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
I made a comment here, yesterday, and it's GONE!

Maybe it's in Oklahoma, too?

Bugger!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
weird Bonnie - LOl - it might be tho

hehehe, Raine -

Sj - nope he was a no-show...

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Now I have that song in my head! Damn it!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
He probably reads the blogs and knew you were coming...Ya know he surely knows how to Google his own name!!!! ROFLOL!

I'm afraid to ask about Oklahoma, shhesk I quess we're lucky that Okinawa is across the water in Japan...at least you'll know to stop at the ocean....I think...LOL!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
He probably reads the blogs - darn it Bonnie C - I never thought of that...

sorry Toni.... I only sang it once (or twice) when we crossed the river