Saturday, September 09, 2006
Giving my stalking one more try
Ames and I are gonna head outta town today. Do a little shopping, a little lunch. Maybe ink. And renew our stalking hopes. I am hard pressed to move on . . . mostly since I haven't finished my book and, as he is the inspiration, I need to hang on 'til I write "the end".

Though, I will say I probably suck as a stalker 'cause if I saw him, again, I would do what I did the first time and completely ignore him - okay, so I am shy - go figure, right!


Watch the news - if you see "crazy redhead and her accomplice, jailed after groping country celeb" . . . send money to Dennie's jail fund as I am sure the DH won't help me out here . . .



Have a GREAT weekend - I know I will!
2 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
LOL I'll donate! maybe he'll fall in love and write country songs about you and all the kids as DH hangs out in MacDonalds :)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL - no such luck, he was a no-show - but we had a good dinner