Monday, August 28, 2006
best intentions...
die a quick death... when you get a head cold over the weekend.

I am feeling slightly better but my progress was slowed considerably. I did take tons of notes, so time was not all wasted. But idleness does not sit well with me... believe that or not.

yeah I am a whiner ... so sue me..... or better yet, send chocolate and hot guys names Sven or Guenter - my pool boy is MIA

Or
better even still... tell me
he is considering my interview and wants to meet.....
5 Comments:
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Forget the chocolate, lady; you need chicken soup! And lots of fluids. And sleep!

Actually, you (like the rest of us) need a wife to take care of you!

Blogger Sandy J said...
I am so sorry you have a cold. That makes for miserable. But Wren is right, there is that proven therapeutic chicken soup. Hope CG makes you feel better.

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
LOL Poor baby get well!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Give it up...LOL..he ain't comin'...drink the chicken soup!

Get well soon!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
come on Bonnie C ..... pppllllleeeeaaaassseeee.........

Bonnie W - I didn't eat the soup - just wallowed in my sickness ass the dh got sick too and i would have had to make it for both - I think there is prolly some flaw in my thinking in that but my head is still a little stuffy...

Hey Sandy - that stinks ... sorry!

SJ - uh - read above - LOL

Amie - booze would have killed all those germs I am sure! hehe