Friday, July 21, 2006
update
Heir is doing good. We got home from the hospital about 8 last night. He got two screws and NO major incisions! His knee is cramping though from keeping his leg propped up and he is finally getting pissy - not that I want him pissy, but it seems more normal for a kid to bitch and moan.

Spare + 1 is sick so it was a long....night!

coffee then rest....
6 Comments:
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Hang in there, Dennie. I think these things can be pretty hard on Mom more than anybody else.

Blogger Sandy J said...
So glad he is doing okay. Will take him a day or two to start getting back to normal.

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
((((Dennie))))

Blogger Bernita said...
Bonnie's right.
The first few days I feel really, really sorry for the victim, then I feel really, really sorry for the wife/ mom.

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...
Oh my goodness! I just now finished reading the last few posts, Dennie. I’m so sorry to hear about what happened to your poor little boy! I dealt with one broken ankle a couple of years ago and honestly can’t imagine what it would have been like with both my legs in casts. Eek! I guess the best part (if there can be a best part to something like this) is that he’s very young and that should speed up the healing. Big hugs!!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
(((Dennie))) look after yourself!