Sunday, July 16, 2006
never thought I'd see . . .
. . . a wheel chair in my home.



Heir gets the permanent casts sometime during the week.



and he pretty much plans to stay on the sofa for the next 4 to 6 weeks . . .



but he hasn't complained once!

(the hubby thought I should put these up...)

5 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
Awwww! I hurt FOR him!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Dennie--that is just awful!!! Poor baby!

Glad the haircut went well though :)

Blogger Bernita said...
Wouldn't be so bad if he'd done it to himself - boys trees and all that.
But Big Lout bastard!
Makes me rage to think about it.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Miss B - I am getting a little ticked that the dude hasn't even called to apoilogize or anything - I realize it was an accident but still etiquit (sp) asside - wouldn't you feel bad enough to make sure you apoligized when you heard about the surgery -

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
That is very strange, Denny. The guy is even more of a lout in my eyes now, because if it were me, I'd be calling hourly to apologize.

I'd be falling all over myself apologizing and seeing what I could do to make his recuperation more comfortable.