I purchased a PO Box today – I have been wanting to get one. It was suggested, I get one – that I should NOT give out my home address as far as book purposes go – so today – running errands for sweet, sweet SJ I got the idea to get one and it gave me the excuse to go to the Post Office I needed to, to get the box w/ a Fort Worth addy (the one I normally go to is in Keller but I wanted Fort Worth on the addy).
SO……. If you wanna write to me to tell me how much you loved my book or inquire how to obtain one of the lovely pens and/or bookmarks you can write to me at:
Denise Belinda McDonald
P.O. Box 163396
Fort Worth, TX 76161
If you wanna write me to tell me you hate the book and how to make suggestions – tell ya what – why don’t you keep that all to yourself – LOL – kidding – all input is needed and appreciated.
So yet another way to stay in touch w/ me – hehehe
So very cool!
Been a while since I've stopped by. See you have two more coming soon. Congrats!
Don't need some crazed fan snatching your kids.
B - you mean that WAS an option - damn - kidding kidding....
(the fact that you know both...) =)
And can you tell I am behind on reading my blogs?