Wednesday, June 14, 2006
So…
I got myself mixed up in MySpace – it was one of those, “everyone is doing it.”

And when I found out my 15-y-o brother had one as well as his 10-y-o cousin, I decided I should try.

There are several writers on their and I am slowly but surely adding to my friends – I even had CC’s dog – hehehehe! (yes his dog has a my space.)

If I am quiet for a bit you can probably find me on their trying to tweak the html in it – which I suck at – and I am using dial up as the wireless went henky this morning.

Oh and I am writing – Amie Cece Celia Stuart what’s-her-face has challenged myself, Raine, Sandy J and a couple of others to write write write and I am – honest… swear….

Come see me… Dennie’s MySpace
11 Comments:
Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Myspace is a bigger timesucker than my kids!!!!!!!!

Sandy J never answered me so it's just you, me and Vee.......I got five handwritten pages last night at basketball practice plus edited in 2. I'm hoping by the time I get it all in there it'll push me right up on that 70 page mark.

Blogger Sandy J said...
What???? What didn't I answer? I would NEVER not answer on purpose! I am so sorry. I have started this new job and getting into the swing of things.

Whaaat???

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I emailed asking if you were in on the writing challenge! LOL

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Prison Break is looking for extras ...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Evew - I think I am missing something - are you saying I look like a prisoner?!?!

Sandy is in whether she knows it or not - lets just hope she doesn't realize the person who writes the least has to pay for the stripper at the party....

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
And teh booze...........Eve where?

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Dennie...LOL...you will do anything to keep from writing...LOL

And whazzup...LOL...with the little rodent doing the hump-di-hump on the mouse...ROFLOL!

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
I just did it too...can't remember my name though! LOL...I did it so I could view my sis-in-law's space. I'll visit you soon!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Bonnie I love the mouse sex!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Mojo's got a Myspace page--he rarely uses it, though. I mainly use Myspace to spy on my kids and their friends! It's an incredible resource, when used for good, and not evil!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Myspace!! God not something else, I can't do anymore LOL, I'm dying!!!

I'm not DYING--just busy :)