Okay – see – I bought a plain wooden stool from Michaels and painted it all cute like for under my desk. I have am short and have short legs and because of that my feet don’t touch the ground too good and my ankles swell when I sit for very long. BUT I cannot stand to touch the damn thing – remember I have issues – one of which would be scraping things – bare feet on the stool – ICK – socks on the stool – double-ICK. (this goes to concrete too – but it’s not in the house so I don’t have to worry overmuch – and the kids know so they don’t walk around the driveway bare or sock footed around me. I told you – I HAVE ISSUES) I could wear shoes but I am a firm believer that shoes should only be worn inside a house when you have companies – and then it depends on who the company is (if you ever come over and I have NO shoes on – it means I like you).
Oh and . . .
Happy Anniversary to Me
and the DH too I guess – even though he is in Dallas – until the Finals are over – and since my anniversary is already solo – let’s hope he stays away ‘til Friday (and they friggin win on Thursday too!)
Happy Anniversary Dennie & hubby :)
good idea B
Happy Belated Anniversary!