Sunday, June 18, 2006
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
We kinda sorta celebrated yesterday - thrown in w/ an early anniversary and dad has to work today up at the arena. One of the boys' friend's said, "Can't he just tell them no?"

Um, well, when you're dealing w/ ESPN and NBA they don't take to kindly to "no" especially when some of their folks haven't been home for months sooooo...... We gave dad his gifts and I made a cake, then we went to the mall and had dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe - I picked that restuarant and a couple of the kids gritched and moaned but we did all have a good time!

Then this morning I awoke to wee feet in my face, so I woke that child, told him to jump on dad and proceeded to wake the others to do the same. Then I released the hounds who joined in on the ruckus in the McD bed. THEN I jumped on top of everyone - bwwwaahhhhh - you have never heard such squeally boys.... I love making them scream double-bwwwaahhhhh...

I cheated w/ breakfast as I ran out to Sonic and ordered a bunch of stuff instead of cooking . . . . all were well fed and complained very little (for about five minutes)

Now it is time to shove dad out of the house to work... and I need to get writing!


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!
3 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
Happy Father's Day to your family also! Sorry he couldn't be there today though. Sounds like the kids had a wonderful time.

Blogger Bernita said...
Being landed on like that....uh....maybe he was glad to get out of the house?

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
That morning wake up sounds like the envy of a lot of people - full of love and fun.