Friday, June 02, 2006
Happy Dance...
Okay I waited 'til I turned in the contracts . . . as my dearest bud mentioned on her blog I have good news . . . I shall tell you now . . .

I sold another book to Samhain -
called : The Inn Crowd

I am pretty excited ... I am not a two-book wonder - WOOHOO!

Of course SJ was most excited about this sell as she and I plotted the book out one afternoon at lunch and whamo-bamo (apparently my new phrase of the moment) - we have a story that shall be in print!

Oopsy, I guess I better call the MIL as she has gone to checking my blog for news of the family . . . okay so I didn't tell her I hurt myself and she had to read about it on here - my bad!

I will update info on the book as I get it. And just as a note, my second Samhain release, Deadly Mistakes, is posted in the coming soon pages for the September releases . . . yay me!
13 Comments:
Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...
That’s wonderful news! Congratulations on your new book contract, Dennie! :-D

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Yay Dennie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Congrats babe!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Yay!!!!!!!!! (snoopy dance - ouch)

Blogger Bernita said...
Heh! Heh!
You GO, Girl!
Congratualations!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Woo hoo, Dennie!

But you make me laugh, gal. Now you're gonna worry you're only a three-book wonder! ;-)

Blogger sybil said...
Hey another texans ;) Congrats on the sell!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Congratulation my friend...you deserve it...remember last year when you were just trying to get through NaNoWriMo....you go girl!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
know what Bonnie - the nanowrimo book is at Harlequin right now for consideration - hehehe - I am nothing if not crazy-nuts persistant!

Hi Sybil thanks for stopping by - where are you at??

Thanks ladies... I am pretty excited about the sale - I really like this book - not that I don't like them all...

I have a pretty good store of books... I have, I kid you not, 20 started ...some may be only 4 pages but 20 nonetheless... and a list of 20+ of ideas - all the voices - NOW you know why people look at me funny - it's not the red hair - LOL

Blogger Sandy J said...
You are the bomb, babe! THE BOMB!

(Happy dancing for you!!!!)

Have a funny story to tell you about church and The Inn Crowd! Was at church this morning (Sunday)and the preacher was doing a little 'project' and divided us up into three groups. Guess what my group was called???

The Inn Crowd! I kid you not!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
SJ - LOL - that's so funny... it was destiny!

Blogger Ceri Hebert said...
Congrats to you. Looks like I'm in very good company as I join the Samhain group.

Ceri

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Ceri - glad to know you're a Samhain-ian too!