Saturday, June 10, 2006
Fun and Sims
Had a great time (as usual) last night with Cece, er, ah Amie, um I mean Ms. Stuart. We watched people and that was entertainment in itself. We saw CC - love him. I was fondled all night - however she wasn't that cute but her husband seemed to enjoy it so . . .



(I am running out of pics so you will have to look at some of my faves . . . no hardship for me - hehehe)


If I weren't so dang tired - had to get up at seven to return the babysitter - I'd be writing like a mad woman. I may make another pot of coffee and see what I can crank out!


Now . . . . let me ask y'all a question. Anyone have "The Sims"? I was thinking of getting it (like I don't have enough distractions going on) to make up my characters. I get tired of trying to figure out what celeb they remind me of or leafing through magazine after magazine to find a face that matches. A while back someone, and please forgive me 'cause I don't remember who, mentioned "The Sims" for doing house designs and whatnot. I wondered if it would work to "build" your characters. I looked at their website, but I cannot really figure out how indepth you can go with the people.

If you have it or have seen it, please let me know what you think of it!

Have a great weekend. . . . . . . . .
8 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I would think that you've met enough interesting 'characters' on the Blogs to create characters from their attriblutes! LOL

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL - true

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
We have attributes?

Glad you had fun.

I don't know anything about Sims. Sorry. I know that I have used house design products in the past to "plan" out my characters homes (which did help - that way I remembered which room was next to which), but otherwise I've always gone the magazine/google search for my characters.

Go Mavs!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
bwwahhh.... yes, Eve...

yeah - we had a good time (minus the groping)

thanks on the Sims - I probably don't need another distraction...

GO MAVS!!! - if they win in 4 or 5 games the DH will be home for our anniversary - GO GO MAVS!!!!!

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Haven't heard of the SIMs for character building, but it sounds like fun :) I know my niece loves it.

Nice picts!!!

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I don't have the Sims but I do have Sim City 4--I love being God BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Um, you can take Let's Pretend off of your wish list now ...

Blogger Bernita said...
Read that as "sins" - and I was all for it - and then...