Okay - so the DH is working for ESPN and saying, "It doesn't matter who wins the game," does not apply. Had the Heat won last night, DH would be done today (for this round) and would have come home tonight and gotten to see the kids special Cub Scouts advancement on Saturday. But could Miami bank on the 3-1 lead and end the series - NOOOOOOOOO..... So we wait - he may be home Sunday or God forbid they go to game seven it could be Tuesday - again I say ... Damn you Miami
as long as he's home on the 9th - right Cece - if not, I'll be begging sitters - CC is in town and we have tix!
On a fun note - took the kids to Six Flags yesterday, though we only stayed an hour. They were hungry, too hungry to ride anything else and I was NOT about to pay $30 for lunch at the park... so we left. We may go back today (we have season passes w/parking so other than gas... it's not too bad) - it's supposed to rain so it shouldn't be too crowded!
But have I written... some - though I downloaded a Hoyle game disk on my computer - Rummy Squares is my downfall... but I win 90% of the time... yay me!
I have enough distractions as it is so I can't hear you about the new game. lalalalalalalal
I got the Hoyle disk free when i bought a print designer thingie... all the games... it has Yahtze and battleship and several word games and parchisi oh so many....