Wednesday, May 17, 2006
well....
I go my computer back - minus everything - they did save all the data so they said (I just have to figure out where the hell it all is - which is proving a challange to say the least...) - I now have to reinstall EVRYthing save Windows. It is going to take me a while......

The only thing I checked on the external hard drive that they copied it all to was my words files and they are all there so past that.... it's just an inconvenience!

Happy Wednesday...

oh and I got my hot cowboy pics back




the avatar is a mixed message - of having to dig for files - LOL - you know me.....

6 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Yeah!!! Glad it is there--somewhere. Bummer on the reinstall! Yum on the picts :)

Blogger DD Blackman said...
glad you got your baby back. Sorry about all the reinstalls.

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Oh.my.

Yay on being able to get your data back. You are one lucky lady.

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Hotcha! Good pics!

Glad you're back in business. Now learn to back up regularly!

Blogger Mary said...
Love them cowboys. :) Skip the donuts...as the eye candy is MUCH yummier. :)

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
What about WP's search function? Can't they find the files you're looking for? I hope the reinstall doesn't erase any of those files.