Sunday, May 21, 2006
sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY ...
it's a slow weekend - had to turn the computer back into Best Buy AGAIN yesterday ... the new memory they installed failed and they had to replace what they had replaced - why they didn't check that in the first place BEFORE they gave the stupid computer back to me is beyond me - but I have it back AGAIN - wonder how many days I can use it this time before I have to go back to the store and get them to repair their repairs?!?!?

sheesh !

happy Sunday - we'll just be hanging out as Spare goes of to 4th grade camp tomorrow for the week (the last week of school) and dad will be going to either Detroit or Cleveland for over a week - where all depends who wins the basketball game as he is going as an employee of ESPN - oh pool boy............
8 Comments:
Blogger Bernita said...
Enough to make you tear out your hair.
Hope they smarten up soon, Dennie.

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Honey if I remember correctly, Game Seven is in Detroit! Cav's lost on Friday night and they're 3 and 3.

Cavs are playing today, Dallas and Phoenix play tomorrow night. So is he going to see whoever wins play Miami? Lucky dog!

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
Did you get the 1GB back? I would really stomp on them about that. Memory is expensive!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
YEP! and... they gave the bad one back - beats me why...

Blogger Sandy J said...
What a headache on the computer thing. I'd have already pulled THEIR hair out.

Gosh, hard to believe another school year has flown by. I am sure the boys are excited about that.

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
You poor thing. Computer woes are enough to make you speak funny languages....remember when the biggest problem with a typewriter was not having a new ribbon on hand!!LOL!

They probably gave you the old memory back to prove that they had actually put a new one in!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
SJ - you know it!

Bonnie - I have no clue why they gave it to me - It's sitting on top the TV where the hubby left it - taunting me...

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
(()) on the stupid computer thing!!!
Have a lovely relaxing time!! We are off visiting--must go get dressed :)