Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Parent-Teacher "My kid is not living up to his potential" Conference
YIKES
7 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
I just love those avatar clothes. Gotta run to Eve's and see what she is wearing...

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
LOL@sandy that's funny

I bet it's #1 son isn't it? *sigh*

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
According to who! I didn't perform to my potential either - until college.

Oooh, gotta go change clothes before Sandy gets there.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
you know it Cece - God - I hated that - too many teachers, councelor and principal in that smallish - room - {shudder} still have the creeps!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
he got almost perfect scores on TAKS - and finished after only about two hours - some kids took all day - had to stay after school even - sheesh! He got nominated to go to D.C. but I don't know that we can afford it...

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Kids..ya can't beat em, and get caught!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL! CECE - LOL! that desrves two laughs...