Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Old school
I am going old school... I wrote my first three books long hand - I think I am going to try and do that again - (one sold so it can't be too wrong!) - plus I don't have much choice. I can write on the kids computer but I want to purchase another thumb drive before I start on something and when I went to Wally-world today, that section was blocked off because they were working on the video games - I will go back later and get it. Until then...



AND Don't forget Mother's Day ~ Sunday - hug your momma.

This is what I want..
Cece and I do have tix for 6/09 so I'm good!
7 Comments:
Blogger Amie Stuart said...
She's dancing instead of kicking ass! Um Target sells thumb drives. So does Comp USA--my personal fave =)

Gawd he's hot!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Auhhh to be that age again!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Wish my arthritis would allow me to go old school.

That avatar reminds me of something ... oh yeah, where's "The Beast"?

You don't want a lot for Mother's Day, do you? *gg*

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Eve - you saying I'm a beauty - LOL

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
go big or go home

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I lurve pen and paper

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Nice pics. Hey--happy moms day on Sunday--I hope they deliver :)!!!