Monday, May 08, 2006
Monday
I cannot think of anything to post

hope this suffices.....

(and no, I don't know who this is - I took it from an e-mail I got from someone else, but he sure is pretty)


6 Comments:
Blogger Bernita said...
Harumph.
Looks waaay too pleased with himslef.

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
He's familiar - but I can't quite place him. Nice to look at on a Monday morning.

Blogger Mark Pettus said...
Least you could do is give us gents equal time.


Or get someone to video you doing that striptease in the street.

:)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
sorry - the video was distroyed!

...at least I hope it was - Cece....

Eve - no clue - though he does kinda look like Ricky Martin

B - that's okay if you're (meaning god I wish it were me) the one doing the pleasing! LOL!

oops did I say that out loud!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
my word!

Blogger Sandy J said...
Looks like John Stamos to me!