Monday, May 22, 2006
Monday - over and out...
I got dad shipped off to Detroit today and Spare is on his way to camp - and is so excited he couldn't see straight! I will have half the testosterone out of the house for a whole week!

Being w/o the computer so much the last two weeks, I am way behind in writing and yes, I had been working. I have 3 or 4 books I needed to get out and one WIP I was working on so with the house half empty this week, I will take advantage of the near quiet - yeah, right!

WOOHOO!

Have a geat week all!
3 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
You too! I hope you get some work done....and have been backing up your external hard drive!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I save on the external and thumb drive (as well as a yahoogroup I created for it) every couple of hours - I will not lose more than a couple of hours worth if anything happens...

=)

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
You inspired me to buy another external hard drive, Dennie. My old one is getting up there in years. All our photos are on it.