Friday, May 05, 2006
I'm outty....
Filched from Cece...


Dennie will go to jail for ...


Performing a strip tease on the street




'What sexual activity will you go to jail for?' at QuizUniverse.com




have a great weekend all!
9 Comments:
Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Wearing your pants at groin level with no underwear


?? How did they know???

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
uhh...I don't think I want to know!! :-)

Blogger Bernita said...
Making lewd remarks to my arresting officer.
I'll buy that - but only if he were "arresting."

Blogger Erik Ivan James said...
It wouldn't tell me. Maybe I frightened it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Okay...so I had to go find out!

Wearing your pants at groin level with no underwear

LOL...now that is definitely a jailable offense in my case!

Uh oh...I'm anonymous!

Bonnie Calhoun Damn Blogger!! So much for Saturday!

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
I'm with Bonnie on this one!

Just thinking about ya Dennie. Have a great Sunday!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Hi Erik - thanks for stopping by - wonder why it didn't work - that's weird

I will say I hit back until I found one I liked - hehehe

I had so much fun yesterday - I am so tired went from 5 am til midnight - of course I was up at 5 so I could watch the episode of Ghost Whisperer from the night before - man i cried!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
AND fwiw - I kept my clothes on - though I thought about it ....

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I must say I'm not surprised, knowing that if you could you'd dance the pole =)