Tuesday, May 23, 2006
GO MAVERICKS ...
For all my complaining of all the maleness in my household, I do love sports -

The Mavericks won game seven in overtime against the Spurs - WOOHOO!!!
I was watching the season finale of Medium last night but had to keep switching back to the game. All the kids were asleep about 10:15 and I saw the end of the game. And in the darkened family room all by my lonesome, I did the my-team-just-whooped-your-ass and moves on to the next round dance - yes indeedy!

Now to whoop up on Nash and the Suns! WOOHOO!!!

6 Comments:
Blogger Amie Stuart said...
I thought Medium was over! OOPS! I was flipping between Alias and hte Mav's game! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
though it was the finale - it wasn't that spectacular - you didn't miss much

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Sorry, I'm not a sports person....but the season finale of 24 was great last night! LOL

Blogger Bernita said...
Though you were going to catch up on your writing?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Is that basketball? I'm skimming the hockey :)

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Go Mavericks!!!! And did you see how much some tickets were going for on ebay?