Friday, May 19, 2006
Friday
it's Friday... I feel funky... hence the avatar...

computer is almost back to normal but figured out they shorted me half the memory ... um, hello ... you owe me!!!

AND I'M GONNA COLLECT!!!!
9 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I hate it when I'm shorted half a memory - oh, wait, you mean the computer. *gg*

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Oh and I love the hair.

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
You mean they took out the RAM? Or is there less space on your hard drive?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
they replaced the 1 gig because it was falty and only reinstalled 512 whatever well... they put both 512 in but only got one hooked up or something... no clue... but I will be schlepping up there tomorrow w/ hubby in tow to listen to what thy say...

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
LOL - and thanks ... I felt like a blue funky hair day...

Blogger David Meigs said...
Sorry to hear about the puter problems.

For a writer, it’s a HUGE pain.

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
Love the hair :)

Blogger Sandy J said...
Hey, love the hair!

Sic hubby on them suckers!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
alas - if you didn't look, at my blog yesterday (May 19, 2006) you have no idea what "my hair" looked like - shame on you for not peeking more regularly!