Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Day and a half
that's all that is left of my quiet - school is out as of early tomorrow afternoon.

I will say, I have sent off a couple of books to editors for consideration... so I havent been unproductive lately... And after watching King of the Hill I thought of a funny idea for a book... yeah, I am a weird one - like this is news to anyone!

Watched American Idol last night - Hope Taylor Hicks wins - though I will miss it tonight, but it will be saved in my DVR!

10 Comments:
Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Yeah, I had the same thing happen after watching that airport reality show - lightbulb. Unfortunately, I can't pursue it right now, but it would fit in to the anthology (note to self - finish first book in anthology first).

Go Taylor!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
it's a funny premise - to me anyway - but as i don't write comedy i don't know how it will play being a tad more serious -

then again - coming up with plots is almost more fun for me than writing the books themselves (in my mind I can construct it from beginning to end - so basically I already know the story and it's not as fun after that...)

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...
What do you mean, you don't write comedy??? You make me laugh all the time!

I think you have a talent for it, Dennie, so go for it!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I agree - you do make us laugh. Give it a try.

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
I hope he wins too. Can't believe he got this far and Katherine sure can sing, but Taylor is just so nice!! And a great performer.

Blogger Sandy J said...
Go, Taylor!!!

And haven't I been telling you for years, you would rock at comedy.

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol...wahooo!!!

Blogger Bernita said...
What Wren said.
You're a natural.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
MOI?????

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
AND ... I was right - woohoo TAYLOR!!!