Tuesday, April 25, 2006
wacky weather weturns
er ah I mean returns - sorry didn't mean to slip into Elmer Fudd mode.

Today the high was 76 and I think it was at 5 a.m. - the temp has gotten cooler (It's no wonder I have a sinus headache today) as the day has progressed and is suppoded to "top out" at 65 around 5 p.m.



so...

To keep us warm!

9 Comments:
Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Oo! Yes, pleaase...

Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Can I dry him off (with my tongue)?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
{snort} Cece -

Savannah - you're welcome!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Where did you find him???

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I cannot remember - I might have "borrowed" it from another website or google images - I copies a ton of pics recently and boom there he was...

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Well, he hasn't stopped my sneezing, but I don't notice it so much now. ;-)

Crazy weather. Can you believe only a week ago we were in the 100s and now it's 61?

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
If it would only rain my sinus pain would let up. Why does it have to stay south of us?

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
I-che wa wa! I didn't spell it right but right now I don't care...goin' back to the picture!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
No joke Eve!

Bonnie - spelled right or not - you betcha!