Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Tagged...
Dear dear SJ tagged me... for six weird things about me (only six!?!?!?)

1) I read magazines backwards - what? you knew that...

2) I have a collection of headbands (I stopped wearing them when the first lady wore them excessively - not to mention they went out of style)

3) I am a stationary freak - I have notebooks, pens, pencils, paper out the wazoo (and boy does that smart...) - I will NEVER run out - ever . . . . . . It goes to the hoarding gene - I looked the other day and counted 23 white t-shirts in my closet - plain white nothing on it. But they are all different - really! I have over 40 cardigan sweaters - I like cardigans. - I do this with the boys clothes - too - but w/ four of them you gotta have a lot, they wear it out so fast!

4) I over-indulge my kids (hellooooooo - XBox, GameCube, Playstation, 4 GameBoys - need I go on ... ... shocker - I know!) I'd like to say I am making up for my childhood, but I lacked very little. My boys are spoiled spoiled spoiled - especially Mini-me! But they know they are loved beyond compare!

5) I LOVED Menudo (the group not the food) in the sixth-eighth grade - don't laugh - Ricky Martin came from there and he's muy caliente! AND Robby Rosa - the guy who writes most of his songs - was also in it at the time - so there - muy talented!

6) I love watching re-runs of Beverly Hills 90210 - I have seen every episode several times - there is not one I haven't see - I even have the finale on tape


the six I tag...

Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby, and Cindy . . . . . . . . hehehehehehe






12 Comments:
Blogger Sandy J said...
Whaaaat?? Brady Bunch? The three stooges bailed on ya?

Girl, you make me laugh!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
I tell you, only the magazine thing is a bit on the weird side.

Blogger Toni Anderson said...
All sounds pretty normal to me. Jeez--I feel stupid 'coz I don't get your joke. I'm gonna have to read it again.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
which part :-/

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Joke??? What joke???

Some of those were strange...not necessarily weird...LOL

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
I thought you said you were gonna post WEIRD stuff, Dennie. *sigh* Here I got all excited thinking someone out there might be stranger than myself...

You tricked me. :P

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I will give you #4 is kinda a given but the rest are kinda weird - I have a theory though...

We writers are all similar and a bit weird so what "normal" {bleh} people see as weird we see as a kindred spirit - yeah - that sounds good -

On Jill Shalvis' blog I mentioned one I can replace #4 with - when I eat Lucky Charms I save all the marshmellows for last.

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I thought of another one - I hate eating lunch and breakfast becasue I can think of 100 other things I could be doing and I feel like I am wasting time...

Blogger Savannah Jordan said...
Still not none of it weird... sounds pretty damn familiar. Especially the saving the marshmellows! ;)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I gave her all I had Cap'n - pkay so that was bad - I can't think of anything - everyone that knows me would not be surpised nby any of my answers 'cause I am totaly open (maybe to a fault - don't know)

ooh - I am an analogy freak - I use them as often as possible and I can usualy come up with one for any situation (usually media realted - tv music movies)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
my typing sucks - oh not a surprise there either huh (I misspelled two words during that - FWIW)

Blogger Sandy J said...
I am so with you on the breakfast thing. In fact, lately I feel that way about cooking completely. There is just too much else to do.

I love your analogies. Can't ever think of one myself.