This time by
Cece… Thanks, hun – remember I hold the CC tix – mmm-hmm
20 years ago – I was in the eighth grade. I stayed home sick the day challenger blew up, saw it live and in color – my mouth hung open and I cried all alone in my house – even at 13 I was a sensitive soul! Not much else happened I was just a kid w/ little to no ambition and way too many freckles. (don’t ask me what that means it just sounds right.)
10 years ago – I was preggers w/ boy #2. I had a one-year-old running around and I was dealing with massive morning sickness while I was trying to enroll at TWU – I couldn’t do it due to the barfing so college got put on hold – indefinitely!
5 years ago – I was preggers w/ boy #4. I had one child in kindergarten and two little ones at home. Very little morning sickness with him. I was almost nine months pregnant when 911 happened. I already had a horrible cold and was hoarse and bawling like crazy didn’t help. It was a crazy time, but on a personal it was so-so. I completed two novels while preggers w/ Mini-me – one is my September release due to come out on September 11th believe it or not. (It’s really the 12th which is a Tuesday, but they always release them late Monday here because we have so many over-seas authors that, when it is Tuesday their time, the books are released)
1 year ago – My grandmother got seriously ill – she ended up in the hospital, had wild hallucinations and could not go back home. We lost her a few short months later. Writing wise, I started my blog and all but quit writing. I had pretty much given up, I think. Good thing I didn’t quit completely. Oh and I saw that a super cool gal liked Chris Cagle too and come to find out he was in town so I worked up the nerve to ask if she wanted to go to the concert with me…
1 month ago – I celebrated the release of
my first book, and a short fiction piece in
Scruffy Dog Review. Not a whole lot else going on. (I bought tix for the September CC concert –
somebody better be nice to me … bwaaaaahhhhhh……)
Yesterday – Read the previous post and that will tell you what I did.
Tomorrow – is my birthday. I plan to sleep late, get breakfast in bed, not do a thing all day – In reality the boys will probably come in and jump on me at seven a.m.. I will cook breakfast while hubby is at church working and then he, and 2 & 3, have to do volunteer work for Cub Scouts so I will make the other two boys lunches and plan dinner.
In a minute – I am going to open a box of L’Oreal hair color and become a fabulous red-head again so I don’t have time to tag anyone - hehehehehe!