Friday, April 21, 2006
Sleeping w/ the fishes
Mini-me and I made fish today:


this is mine 8-)


there are sequins ALL over my floor.....



update ('bout an hour later).... Mini-me didn't think I could do it - so I had to prove him wrong.... I, Dennie McDonald, of the over-thirty McDonalds .... did a cartwheel in my living room -

I didn't hurt myself . . . . much . . . . Why do they always talk me into doing these things.......
14 Comments:
Blogger Denise McDonald said...
another irony - I hate fish - cannot stand the smell, taste or feel......

Blogger Sandy J said...
Very pretty fish. You are such a good mommie. I have the twins this weekend and now way will we do the sequin thing :-0

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Sequins are easier to clean up than actual fish scales.

Good momma!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
{snort} - yeah well it was help him do it or clean even more glue off the table afterwards

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Yeah, right ;-)

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
It is now hours later after some other power took over your brain and you cartwheeled across your living room....Are you in traction yet...LOL!

Blogger Bailey Stewart said...
Um, Dennie? Cartwheels?

Blogger Bernita said...
Eve is right.
~shuddering in memory~

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
I do this every so often - they think I can't - they think I am old or something... I don't dare try backbends, handstands or the likes - but cartewheels - I can still do.... (then I limp away and they laugh!)

Blogger Mary said...
A cartwheel? Damn. You're good. I'd probably crash into something or break my back.

My niece bet me 10 years ago that I still couldn't do a split and I proved her wrong. I also proved that mucles DON'T stretch with age.

Now I just pay the bet money and walk away upright. :)

Blogger Mary said...
That was muscles.... God, can anyone say spell-check?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
oh yeah .... done that too - but usually it's me that has issued the challenge - "You think I can't do it don't you..."

I will NEVER learn!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Caetwheels? Wow--I'm impressed!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
tehehe - You should have seen Mini-me's eyes - I didn't know they could get that big - LOL!